A Timely Learning Seminar for IRA & 401K Owners
Learning how to avoid unnecessary mistakes might be the best investment you can make.
If you own a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 or TSP – you don’t want to miss this seminar!
Topics we will cover include:
- The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard earned money!)
- How to avoid running out of income during retirement
- Strategies to help minimize your federal and state income taxes on your IRA / 401(k)
- Strategies to convert to a Roth IRA or not to convert
- Strategies to postpone or reduce taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) at age 73
This is a casual, interactive atmosphere where dinner is served and questions are encouraged. Our goal is to create more educated investors in a friendly, non-sales environment. We focus on the process and tools that we use to create executable investment strategies that work in a variety of market conditions for our clients.
Join us for an interactive, information-packed event and a nice meal on us!